lunedì 26 maggio 2014

My pages, my Scotland

I'm so happy "The importance of being second" is travelling through the net. I love pages, their smell, the feeling of touching them, but I'm exploring more and more emotions thanks to e-books as well. So thank you Nomos!

I could start this book, meeting Robert Falcon Scott in a different way in Dundee. I'll never forget that incredible day with a blue sky over us. I owe Scotland other tales, such as the one about ladies who were strong and forgotten.

Then I had to travel again. King John, Jonathan, musicians such as drummers in rock... so many people from the past and in our present. Israel: a brave sister and her boys and girls of every religion screaming "masks off".

The book is facing its own voyage. I thank everyone. And Scotland, first of all.

https://itunes.apple.com/it/book/limportanza-di-essere-secondi/id881374120?mt=11

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento