mercoledì 13 agosto 2014

Indyref or sharing a different view

Five weeks. Indyref  getting closer, like the emotion of hugging Scotland and my friends.

One of these shows the wisdom I've always admired. Yes, he and his wife have a wonderful family, where each one really takes care of the other. He's worked hard and he has decided to do it again, in order to help poor people.

I read his mail and I almost close my eyes as if he were talking and I could listen to him better.

Independence referendum.

No ultimate choice so far, but I like to see husband and wife sharing a different vision. It reminds me - let me smile - the prodigy of Siena contrade melted in families: you can pretend to fight during Palio days, but then it's all right.

No fighting here. And no playing: the issue is very seriour for the future of Scotland and more.

Let me smile 'cause I care for this beautiful country and weeks fly like me.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento